parallel games

I was NC

Chieftain
I’m thinking of trying something new (for me) and am curious if anyone else has done the same. My current game is at a very early stage. I’m going for Liberty and am torn between the free worker or settler route. Instead of picking one and wondering about the other, I’m considering playing both as parallel games. Maybe five turns and then switching (naturally with saved games).

One downside risk the replay, anti-cheater penalty, which first appears with what luxury the capital demands and later with CS quests (both are more difficult after a reload).

Is there any other reason not to give this a shot?

I am trying to figure out a good strat for the first 80ish turns with different SP trees with Brazil, along with different build orders. I've been playing the same map with a couple restarts just to see the difference in outcome and to refine my decision making. Gets a bit redundant but I learn a lot through experimenting.

If you're going Liberty, go for Collective Rule every time. It's not even a question. The early expansion is much more important than the worker.

Good idea, gotta try it sometimes.

If you're going Liberty, go for Collective Rule every time. It's not even a question. The early expansion is much more important than the worker.

There are situations where taking the worker first is better. Check Madjinns maja LP or Primevals Celt LP. (both G&K tho)

Top Bottom