Pictish Pack

Balam-Agab

God King
Ferocious warriors from Scotland's rugged highlands, feared by Roman, Saxon, and Briton alike.

Note: The early and late division is fairly arbitrary and both clothing styles coexisted, so feel free to mix and match.

Credits to Kinboat, utahjazz7, CamJH, Plotinus, Sandris, Micaelus, Steph, and Moeniir.

Download

Nice units. I think I might be able to use some of these for the WH update for Albion. :)

Thanks, all for the kind words.

Right on! These are sweet!

Hi Balam-Agab - just want to join everyone else and say these are great ! I'm using four of them at the moment ....

Little problem - the later javelinman appears to be missing Lg and Sm pcx. Also - don't know if its a big issue but the earlier javelinman has a white speck at the back of his head (rear view).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more of your creations and thanks once again.

Hi Balam-Agab - just want to join everyone else and say these are great ! I'm using four of them at the moment ....

Thanks

Little problem - the later javelinman appears to be missing Lg and Sm pcx.

I've added them and re-uploaded the pack. Thanks for pointing it out

Also - don't know if its a big issue but the earlier javelinman has a white speck at the back of his head (rear view).

It's a bald spot :mischief:. I saw it after I finished the unit, and I can't be bothered to re-render the whole thing.

Top Bottom