Possible problem with RFC BTS version (with BABYLON)

Dan Quayle

Chieftain
Hi, I've been scrutinizing the forum to find a thread regarding my problem, but can't find any...
basically I've downloaded what I believe to be the latest versions of both the CIV IV BTS game (v3.19, posted in June 2009 on this site) and the RFC game (1.187, posted on this site August 2007). I haven't found more recent patches/updates.

These versions have worked well so far on emperor modes. But its been weeks I've been struggling to squeeze a UHV out of the Babylonians.

Before making any further attempts, I wanted to make sure these were indeed the latest versions, and that the problem I have was that I wasn't playing on a reajusted version of the RFC game.

I'll download Leoreth's dawn of civ, but wanted to know if a general RFC update was available/necessary, and if a Babylon UHV is winnable on Emperor mode on the versions I've mentioned above ?

This forum is brilliant, and I have already checked all the Bab strategy guides, but it simply won't work for me...

Sorry if this problem has already been mentioned elsewhere, but I haven't found it if it has...

Honestly, Babylon takes a little bit of luck to win on Emperor. It's one of the hardest and shortest UHV in RFC. Just keep trying.

Top Bottom