Possibly Bugged Production?

JiimBV

Afro Samurai
Hey all, so I just started playing Civ 5 recently (Gods and Kings) and in my second game I conquered my first cities in Civ 5, two cities from the French, Thebes and Troyes. I annexed both of them, waited for resistance to end and built courthouses. Now that the courthouse is built in Troyes I assumed it would be running as normal, but it consistently has 2 less production than it should. If I'm running 4 hammers, it only has 2; if I'm running 2 hammers, it has 0! :crazyeye: And I know that 2 hammers is pretty minor, but in a size 3 city with no buildings I don't want to have to choose between growth without hammers or measly 2 hammers without growth. I would assume that this is normal except that Thebes is running hammer for hammer like my core cities, and Thebes and Troyes finished their courthouses on the same turn.

Is this normal? I've played out the next few turns and it hasn't changed, will it eventually? If not, is there anything I can do to fix it?

And sorry if this has been asked about a million times already, I tried the search forum tool and Google too, haven't found anything. I might just be bad at search terms though. :lol:

Top Bottom