Post short Multiplayer Tips Here

An Lu-Shan said:
Rename some crappy city "Military Tradition" or "Space Flight" or the like. See what the humans will trade for it. Ok thats mean and you shouldn't do it, but my friend thought it was aufuly funny.

This will quickly get the player using this so-called strategy a bad reputation ... and the player will also end up being alone with no-one to game with !!!!

An Lu-Shan said:
Rename some crappy city "Military Tradition" or "Space Flight" or the like. See what the humans will trade for it. Ok thats mean and you shouldn't do it, but my friend thought it was aufuly funny.

Yes, I know this is a strategey that will not win you any friends. I just used it to 'offer' Space flight while everyone was still in the ancient age. Gave a shock to the other people in the room. (LAN play)

I didn't go through with the trade but perhaps it could be used in a different context. Offer something that the other humans might want inorder to see what they have techwise. More as a cheap spy mission. This will have to be done with much finese. You cant offer anything which they already have or which is too far ahead for them.

I find that lying to people (in an intelligent way) helps a lot to conceal your intentions. This may seem obvious but it is often overlooked.

Why do people keep spamming this thread every year?

I see.

Well its 2013 now. What civilizations and leaders do you think are best for a quick military victory in 6 ffa?

Top Bottom