problems with points. Cultural Victory. Help, please

Pichi

Chieftain
Hello everybody...I'm new in the forum...Forgive me for my mediocre level english. (my original lenguage it's spanish). I expect to be for the sufficiently precise in order that you understand.
Well here i go...

I Know for a Cultural victory...3 cities are needed by "legendary" culture .... 50000 points in normal level...

But always it ends up by being more...I dont know why

I Played BTS and Warlords ....in Level Chieftain (Jefe) in ancient era (Antiguedad)....Last patches are installed.
This two atribbutes (difficulty level...and age) affects the final points needed to achieve a cultural victory?

In the menu...culture victory is activated.
I have to say a few things.
* Sometimes in course of the game (before found the first city or later) i enter on the worldbuilder to see especific things (terrain..resource, etc).
* My civilization have 5 cities...sometimes more...and i founded 2 or more religions.
* Sometimes i down/up the scroll of porcentage of investigation depending of strategic situation.

AGAIN. This affects the final points needed to achieve a cultural victory?

I upload a screenshoot.

Well i hope can you help me....if someone spoke spanish it well be great.

bye bye

Attachments

• Germany0000.JPG
    Germany0000.JPG
    199 KB · Views: 128
I bet you turned off espionage.

With the latest patch you need more culture points for legendary culture if you turn espionage off (because espionage buildings produce culture).

I think it's 50% more, not certain about that though.

I bet you turned off espionage.

With the latest patch you need more culture points for legendary culture if you turn espionage off (because espionage buildings produce culture).

I think it's 50% more, not certain about that though.

Hi ParadigmeS.
I Suspect that...in fact in the description of the one of the lastest patchs...say something like "fix bug spionage point of culture" (more or less)
but... In my screenshot...you see the espionage porcentage scroll...together with investigation and culture...so, it was activated.

I want add more data game.

* The map is "custom_continents" (i choose 1 continent per team)
* The size is "pequeño" (I dont know the exact word in english sorry jaja) It´s the third size, starting of "Duel"

The only factors that affect the number of culture points needed are:

1) Game speed: Quick 0.5x*, Normal 1x, Epic 1.5x, Marathon 3x.
*Yes, that's 1/2, even though Quick speed scales to 2/3 of normal.
2) No Espionage mode: Doubles the points required.

However, I wonder if you haven't simply misread the numbers on the screen... The city in your screenshot has 5000 (five thousand) culture - you need 50000 (fifty thousand).

Other than that... did you use culture bombs (Great Artist ability) to get the 3rd city to Legendary? In which case you need to skip to the next turn - the game only checks victory conditions at the start of the turn.

Btw: "pequeño" = small. :)

Top Bottom