Quick Answers / 'Newbie' Questions

Does bombarding your airbase tile work?
Yes, that worked, thank you:
airbase.jpg

I first pillaged the improvements with a Modern Armor, then bombed the base with a Stealth Bomber, which immediately destroyed the base.
So, problem solved, but...weird.

And if you bombard a Barricade while still having multible moving points left, then you will lose all moving points. That seems to be some kind of glitch.

I seem to remember that pillaging fortresses and barricades, as opposed to bombarding them, works as well, so it seems odd that pillaging apparently doesn't work with airbases.
I could be wrong, because I rarely build fortresses, barricades or airbases, so I don't have much experience with them, despite playing this game for near a quarter century.

Pillaging definitely works on Fortresses (not sure about Barricades?), though irritatingly the Fortress itself is always the last thing to go -- so if you want to be able to restore all the other tile-improvements immediately afterwards (rather than over the next several turns), you need a stack of Workers already on the tile before you pillage away the road.

Pillaging definitely works on Fortresses (not sure about Barricades?), though irritatingly the Fortress itself is always the last thing to go -- so if you want to be able to restore all the other tile-improvements immediately afterwards (rather than over the next several turns), you need a stack of Workers already on the tile before you pillage away the road.

I think you have good advice here, because you suggest planning out worker moves before pillaging. Knowing how many turns it will take a worker or group of workers to road a tile can also help.

Top Bottom