R.E.D. modpack

@Allinuse : I'm glad you were able to get it all working. Unfortunately, mod support is always going to be an ongoing project. If you send me your JED SQL (you can attach it to a private message), I can incorporate your changes so others can benefit from your work. Additionally, if you have notes about the units that required manual editing (I imagine part of the issue is mod load order), then fixing those units can also be explored.

In any event, though, if you're using J.E.D. anyway, why did you not switch to Ethnic Diversity?

I sent you a PM, couldn't get attach file working though, so the code will have to be copy pasted. Maybe I just don't have enough posts.

I really love this modpack! To be fair, I often never start a Civ V game without this mod activated. Although it would be more awesome if the Arabian cavalry was given diversity as well. I guess they would look like the camel gunners in the movie Lawrence of Arabia. It's also a real shame that the Venetian armies were never given much diversity as well; perhaps give them the appearance of Roman/Italian armies like you did with Austria having almost similar units with Germany, as Venice is part of Italy :clap:.

Top Bottom