Religious feature?/Bug

s_e_n_t_i_n_e_l

Chieftain
Hi :) I just bought C3C, and have noticed that the period of anarchy for religious civs is much longer than I am used to (my previous version was vanilla 1.29?f). it used to be that I would discover Democracy, accept the change to it immediately, and often get the chance to chose my new democratic government type even before finishing city production for that turn -- some cities would not lose even one turn of production. even if this was not the case, I would be able to chose a government type no later than the end of the city production phase of that turn.

Now, with C3C, when I change government types as a religious civ, I seem to spend at least one full turn in anarchy, and most or all cities lose two turns of production.

This occurs with both accepting a revolt immediately on researching a government tech, and waiting 'til the end-of-turn so your workers go faster.

If this is in fact a "feature" as part of the rebalancing of traits, I would have expected the documentation to mention it; otherwise I would expect that it would work the same now as it did in vanilla Civ.

Has anyone else noticed this, and does anyone know if this is a feature or a bug?

It is an intentional feature.

Pity.

If this has changed in rebalancing the traits, what else has changed? Has someone started a compilation of these changes, since they do not seem to be documented?

Well, Industrious is slower.

Originally posted by s_e_n_t_i_n_e_l
Pity.

If this has changed in rebalancing the traits, what else has changed? Has someone started a compilation of these changes, since they do not seem to be documented?

Yes, someone has weeks ago. It's stickied in the main C3C forum. ;)

Top Bottom