Religious Tolerance (second most popular pantheon) seems to be able to effect yourself

iammaxhailme

Emperor

Notice Sao Paolo is getting TWO culture on each jungle? Seems like it's becuase its most popular religion is... my own pantheon (culture from jungle) and the second most popular religion is the one I founded, which obviously also has my pantheon. Neat!

I don't take Piety very often, but I did recently because of a jungle start. (I wanted to found a religion to protect my pantheon, and wasn't going to get one otherwise) And I noticed the same thing -- but there was just one jungle tile in my second city so it wasn't so obvious why that tile was giving 2 culture. :)

I knew about it when reading T-hawk's AAR, but his was Desert Folklore.

I guess you could add the Brazilian woodcamp later when you get the required technology. You'll have a lot more culture by then.

Yes this bug is known, with religious tolerance you can get your pantheon twice. The reason is that a pantheon is a distinct religion. When you found a religion, your pantheon is replaced with a religion that has the same pantheon.

Top Bottom