Repeatable CTD

Kaenash

Warlord
I am running Vista and this game was originally created in Patch D with the extended races. It is a "Donut World", the idea being this is fought on the "Tree of the World". I added a little island in the center with some mana nodes and high level monsters and the kraken gaurding the inland sea.

I went into world builder and mucked around a little to put the two lizard races in wetlands next to one another (I love to watch them duke it out) and I put some ancient forests around the elves and stuff. I added a couple barbarian cities because I love to have barbarian conflicts in the early game.

The game was going GREAT and now I get a CTD every time. Takes about three turns to get it.

Any thoughts as to why? (besides the obvious that I probably shouldn't muck with the world editor). I just like there to be a little flavor. I vowed as elves to not chop any tree unless it was to get to a resource or to start a city.

I also posted this on the main thread in the civ4 mods forum, but noticed there was a trouble shooting forum.

hmm, attachment didn't post, let me try it again zipped.

Keep in mind, this CTD happens three more turns in, but there is not much going on, just hit enter.

Attachments

• Thessa_AD-0124.zip
    196.2 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom