***********Return of the Sword Veter's spoiler thread***********

Veter

Chieftain
Plant on start place. teach agriculture-animal husbandry. bild worker. warrior see land around.

P.S. Yuo can see all my Print Screen images from this game in this folder http://bemep.civfanatics.ru/CFCPitboss/

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0787.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0787.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 77
15 turn. worker moving to corn. bild warrior. habitant put on three hammer hill. will use that tile until corn is not ready.

19 turn. ready 2nd warrior - move on SE (3 Numpad). Bild warrior. habitant from 3 hammer to 1 food and 2 hammer forest.
20 turn. corn ready. habitant on corn. 21 turn. 1 turn to animal, worker go to yellow cow.

22 turn. worker begin building a pasture. teaching BW.(15 turn). first warrior explores the north-east from capital, second - south-east.
24 turn. Timbuktu grow to 2. habitant on 3 food (green cow).
25 turn. pasture ready, habitant from green cow to yellow (3+3).
26 turn. worker begin bilding road on cow. Before that turn, I think I'm in the center of the top of the map, now I know that I am at the top left. It's not very good, as the player to the left of the center is too close to me. If this is Zulu with copper or expansionists with horses - I may have problems. 3rd warrior will be ready in 1 turns - move him on south.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0810.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0810.JPG
    166.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Civ4ScreenShot0807.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0807.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 71
27 turn. Timbuktu grow to 3. 3rd warrior ready (go to south) and begin build settler. (write 9 turn, but will be 8, after construction 2nd pasture. worker end road on cow, then bild 1/2 road on 1 (there and later see numpad) from Timbuctu, then bilding pasture on green cow, then end road, then bild 1/3 road in desert (11 from Timbuktu)
35 turn. Setler ready - go to plant "gold city", worker on gold. 3rd warrior came to the border of byzantium and declare war him :) He use slavery and he knows someone else (only 2 spy points in turn on me). Timbuktu begin build worker (4 turn)
Spoiler :

Top Bottom