"Rhyme for Revolution": Win a Copy of the Game for the iPhone/iPod Touch

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication

Bring out your inner poet. Civilization: Revolution for the iPhone and iPod Touch was first made available earlier this month from developer Firaxis Games and publisher 2K Games. RevCast, the monthly Civ series podcast focused on its console platforms part of the PolyCast network, is pleased to partner with Firaxis to give away 5 copies of this new release ($9.99US value each) in the "Rhyme for Revolution" contest.

To win, you must do one of the following. Call into the show via Skype or one of its telephone numbers -- 301-637-7659 (North America), +44 121 288 7659 (Europe) -- and leave a voicemail -- or send an email to thepolycast@gmail.com. In this message, explain why CivRev will revolutionize your mobile gaming experience in the form of a four-line rhyme or haiku.

All entries will be judged by RC lead co-host Joe "joebreeves" Reeves and interim regular co-host Dan "DanQ" Quick. The winning submissions will be aired on the show at a later date. Eligibility: include your full name, contact email address, and (if/where applicable) forum username in your voicemail. Restrictions as per Apple's Apps store apply. Contest runs from August 19-September 2, 2009 (11:59PM ET).

I wish I was Creative,instead I'm Organized and Philosophical...

In other words,I can't rhyme.

Top Bottom