Rotting a runaway civ with the Statue of Zeus with Sitting Bull

The issue is he had a 120 unit stack that got wiped out. My understanding is war weariness is based on where the unit was produced. If all his core cities lost 10-20 units they would be hugely impacted. The nukes too would of killed his happiness too with so many dead units. It all stacks up. Shaka if he can get going and doesn't do something stupid can become a monster. Sadly here he was suiciding units on barb cities early on. Fighting wars he was not going to win when he should of been capturing barb cities or settling the best land till he had construction. I wanted him to be a winner but he just lost the plot and seems automated to just keep DOW'ing whatever the odds. In fairness would he of known what a nuclaear weapon was if so backwards?

He had all those unhappy faces before the nukes though immediately after losing the Statue of Zeus city back to Gandhi.

Regarding Shaka I still think without Aggressive AI option Isabella and Gandhi never declare for war and/or sue for piece very quickly because Shaka had much higher power. He was unlucky to face a 1 on 3 war almost like it was a MP game and they wanted to stop him from winning LOL.

Top Bottom