Sacrificial Signups!

Bowsling

Deity
So I had new idea for a PBEM:

Only cultural and conquest victories are allowed. But here's the kicker:

All cultural output from improvements is set to zero. Some if the culture is compensated for with extra happy faces.

And every unit can enslave things, producing workers. Workers can then be sacrificed at 10 culture each, or 20 if the city has a cathedral. So yes, quite the opposite of what pops to mind when you think "cultural victory".

I'm thinking somewhere between four and six players is a good number, and I'm contemplating whether to have barbarians and/or AI civs involved.

Another thing that we have to consider is the victory limit. At default settings, given that enslavement is a 33% chance, it would take about 15,000 dead enemy units, assuming you use cathedrals and don't lose any cities to win.

So, who's in?

So I had new idea for a PBEM:

Only cultural and conquest victories are allowed. But here's the kicker:

All cultural output from improvements is set to zero. Some if the culture is compensated for with extra happy faces.

And every unit can enslave things, producing workers. Workers can then be sacrificed at 10 culture each, or 20 if the city has a cathedral. So yes, quite the opposite of what pops to mind when you think "cultural victory".

I'm thinking somewhere between four and six players is a good number, and I'm contemplating whether to have barbarians and/or AI civs involved.

Another thing that we have to consider is the victory limit. At default settings, given that enslavement is a 33% chance, it would take about 15,000 dead enemy units, assuming you use cathedrals and don't lose any cities to win.

So, who's in?

It is a Fight to enslave a Victory!
Do we start a club?
Would you consider running it using the "7 MP Sengoku - Sword of the Shogun mod?
That way we have Heroes :king:

No, ww stays as it is. Sengoku is tempting, I'll have to think about it.

In this I'm referring to loading the Sengoku up in the editor and remaking the map.

If needed for one of my projects do you think you could create an eight Sengoku Hero? I'm putting together 2 Big Game Hunters games, one for Civ3 and the other for BTS

I've never tried that, but I'm not sure it would work too well wih the sacrifice variant. I was thinking this would be an epic game, albeit a very militaristic one.

Can you send me your mail via PM if you're in?

Top Bottom