Scenario with VP

Murderologist

Warlord
Fresh install. Just VP with EUI loaded and IGE. Custom built scenario on large map with just 6 civs and 14 CS. Any reason why the game will fail to load if I add a seventh civ? If I add regular ol Germany to the scenario it will crash. If I add a city state it appears to be fine. The map is a clean large map from Gedmon. Everything else is vanilla no additional mods. Is there a limit to the number of cities a game can hold in VP? I did alter the city distance in worolds.sql. Is there anything VP does not play well with in custom built scenarios?

If I turn off VP and load the scenario with the addition of the 7th civ it loads. If I turn on VP with the without the addition of the 7th civ it launches. Something in VP is preventing me from adding a 7th civ to the scenario. Any ideas why it might do this?

If I turn off VP and load the scenario with the addition of the 7th civ it loads. If I turn on VP with the without the addition of the 7th civ it launches. Something in VP is preventing me from adding a 7th civ to the scenario. Any ideas why it might do this?
What happens if you delete a civ instead, I don't really know much... perhaps @Putmalk who made a scenario before might chime in?

Delete like any civ not just the additional 7th? It loads just fine with the most updated VP if I do that. As soon as I add the 7th major civ it’s going to CTD once I hit start game. But like I said if I turn VP off everything is fine. I played around with it earlier some more. I’m desperate lol, when I downloaded the VP 43 civ package I could add the seventh civ and load the game but then I started to work more on the map and then any city state I placed after 21 just did not show up on the map anymore despite being on the map in WB. I looked a lot into this today with old old versions of VP I have not played on a version of VP since 2.7 because scenarios have not worked for me since. Map size is massive 120x98. The minute 2.7.1 came out there was a fox regarding WB maps and since then no joy.

Top Bottom