Select/wake up all air units

balnazarr

Chieftain
Is there such a Civ5 mod, or in game command, which allows you to select/wake up all sleeping air units? It's very frustrating that you need to wake them up 1by1 in a city...

If you select a sleeping unit, and hold alt while clicking the wake up button, it will wake all units of that type.

There needs to be a "Rebase All" command and you should be able to to rebase your aircraft to a city out of range without having to manually hop from city to city.

There needs to be a "Rebase All" command and you should be able to to rebase your aircraft to a city out of range without having to manually hop from city to city.

^This.

It would be really nice if when you were hovering over the out of range city you wanted to "rebase all" to, it could give you a little numbered turn indicator as if you were moving a melee unit a long distance. So you'd know in 3 turns (for example) your air force would be repositioned to the new city.

If you select a sleeping unit, and hold alt while clicking the wake up button, it will wake all units of that type.

Awesome tip. Had no idea. Was waking my bomber horde one by one.

Wish there was a sticky with all these little shortcut gems.

We need the preset routes that early versions of civ had, where you could set a destination for units in a city. With 1upt it is less useful for land units, but for airplanes it would be nice.

And even for land units I wish we could do waypointing. Then I could set up a patrol that goes in a circle, say, checking for spawned barbs, or roaming naval traderoutes looking for them.

Top Bottom