September Civ4 Files

Ginger_Ale

Lurker
Retired Moderator
A shorter-than-usual list of files for our mid-September update, partly because the August version was posted somewhat late. By now, most mods have been converted to Beyond the Sword v3.19, so things like units and audio/video downloads will attract some more attention.

UNITS

GRAPHICS/VIDEO/AUDIO

MODPACKS
HYBRID MOD COMPONENTS

MAPS/SCENARIOS/MAP SCRIPTS

>> Announce your files for future posts
>> View all files in the Downloads Database

Spanish Knight by Flying Pig
Armed Police by Flying Pig

are the same links... please fix

I think there should be a "modmods' category, for those of us who make lots of modmod's, but never get out name on here.

For those who don't know, modmod's are mods designed for mods.

I think there should be a "modmods' category, for those of us who make lots of modmod's, but never get out name on here.

For those who don't know, modmod's are mods designed for mods.

This is definatly true. FFH2 and RoM have such a large fan base that their modmods typically are as popular (in terms of download #s) as many of the "medium popularity" modpacks like Dune Wars or Quote Capita. In the case of Fall Further, it's even far more popular then any other mod excluding possilby RoM and BUG, and even as a modmod needs to be included in some way for site news.

This is definatly true. FFH2 and RoM have such a large fan base that their modmods typically are as popular (in terms of download #s) as many of the "medium popularity" modpacks like Dune Wars or Quote Capita. In the case of Fall Further, it's even far more popular then any other mod excluding possilby RoM and BUG, and even as a modmod needs to be included in some way for site news.

Yep. FFH2 has a bunch of really awesome modmods, and even a few modmodmods.

RoM has 10-25 distinct modmods. I for, one, have 1k downloads on my modmod.

Top Bottom