Should You Visit The Oracle

brewgod

Prince
Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ Fans,

I am learning right now the new upgrades to Gods and Kings with one in particular. After you build the Oracle you are asked if your Great Person should visit it or just start culcture bomb or golden age. What is the advantage of going to the Oracle and do you just need to be one move next to it. Had difficulty getting my Great Person to explore the Oracle.

Any thoughts would be great pro or con.

Thanks

Brew God

What on earth? The Oracle grants one free social policy, I don't have any idea about Great People visiting it.

"If your great person should visit"? :confused::confused::confused:What great person? What in the world are you talking about - what "visiting"? Agree with the poster above:
The Oracle grants one free social policy
And that is all it does besides GS points and culture.

Sounds like some mix of G&K and the Wonders of the Ancient World scenario. I never played it after G&K. Did it change?

You can visit the Oracle in the Wonders of The Ancient World scenario. It tells you how much progress the AI has to each of the wonders.

you can safely "visit the oracle" with your GP, it does not disappear after that. it just can be done only once per individual GP, so you might want to wait for the right moment to do it (e.g. before choosing a certain wonder to pursue next)

Oh yeah I should have said it was in the Scenario. I really misspoke. Thanks for setting me straight.

Brew God

Top Bottom