SINES: Age of Conflict Reborn

I'll fix the map in a minute

Some of the rebeling areas in Russia arent even muslim and some of the more radical muslim areas are quite.

Well, you know Toteone, he might have moved them around abit... :p

*shakes head* you still got Russian and Chinese areas revolting....I'll fix it in a little bit

Hello silver, you didn't answer my question yet about the islands, if forgot about Saba, St. Eustagius and St Maarten. They are still under Dutch reign.

The islands

Moscow, Russia

8 PM Local Time

Dusk was settling on the Kreml when a limousine left the parking outside the President's office. Inside the automobile was Regent Totoski, now an ill-looking mang with radically different features. He was carrying an old suitcase at his side. It was organized neatly into sections of money and documents.

Half an hour later he was rudely deposited on the sidewalk by a train station. He hurried away from the limousin quickly and merged with the crowd boarding the Trans-Siberian railway. He turned around for a moment before entering the coach, stalling the entire crowd as he looked back at Moscow. There were fireworks in the darkening sky and a scent of black powder in the air.

Not that he cared how the people felt anymore,
he was a man on a mission.

Totoski stepped inside the coach and found a random seat in coach class among the rest of the commoners. Gradually, the train accelerated and picked up speed moving out of the station. It would go all the way to the Russian Far East.

When will the stats be updated? :(

I did not say anything about the great state of Texas...

Aww, I get back, and there has been no Update? :(

What happened? Did this NES die? If so, that is very sad. I had great plans for Quebec. Siiiiiiiilver, where are yoooooooou?

Top Bottom