So, after all the updates and fixes - why is culture still wrong?

Zeuxis

Chieftain
So, loads of additions and lots of bug fixes and a mature and essentially finished game.

So why when I see "You are culturally dominant over all other civilizations except one. A cultural victory is within your grasp." is the one thing I can be sure of that there are still probably three civs left to overtake?

It has always been like this and so why hasn't it been fixed long ago.

I mean, I can see it with my own eyes......... The culture screen show I still have three civs left to overtake. So why does it say one?

I expected this to be fixed or at least made clear three years ago.

There's sudden changes that require more or less culture and tourism to meet the victory sometimes. I can think of changes in a golden era for example where a civilization becomes easier or more difficult to influence because of the loss or increase of cities. On top of that there's other examples of why civilizations often need more influence or less since sometimes the culture victory estimate gets to 5 turns and suddenly you win!

I thought that message was about having more of one of the tourism numbers - domestic? foreign? than anyone else, not being one civ away from victory.

No?

I thought that message was about having more of one of the tourism numbers - domestic? foreign? than anyone else, not being one civ away from victory.

No?
That's not always the case, you can be in a situation where you could be 2 civs then suddenly you get cv like that or more time than estimated depending on what happens.

The simple truth is that you expect that message to give you up to date accurate information and it is ALWAYS wrong.

I can SEE what is happening from the tourism screen. Even I could write some very simple code that makes a pop up that is correct....... So why is it still ALWAYS wrong?

I will provide screen shots next time I go for a tourism victory. It is a complete joke.

Top Bottom