So tonight I wanted to play as mighty Askia of Songhai with raging barbs on.

After clearing a few more camps, I had enough gold to rush buy a settler and a monument, so I settled my cotton city here:

Spoiler :

It will also have access to a circus, and 3 pastures for a stable, and an extra wine to sell.

Then my last city Im gonna place a lot later on on this hill:

Spoiler :

Just to grab the 3x sugar and 1x gems for trading and the gold output. Not settling on the river saves a jungle too and gets the gem.

I did the petra rush buy trick with my first GE in my desert city. Theres only 3 desert hills. but its still nice to have for free.

Well I founded 2 more cities with rush bought settlers ofc, which have marble, copper and fur between them:

Spoiler :

I also managed to rush buy one more composite bowman, upgrade most of my archers to composites, and purchase luxury tiles for immediate improving.

Songhai on marathon with raging barbs is immensely OP so much gold, so much REX, but now all the AI hate me for expanding too aggressively, and Dido denounced me, so it looks like that crab site will eventually be mine :D

Pagodas got taken by someone else, so I took religious centres instead, mosques will give good faith and now +2 :c5happy: from the pyramid mosques too:

Spoiler :

Another city spot, but I spent all my gold rush buying monuments and granaries :(

Carthage had built a city here, Rome captured and razed it:

Spoiler :

Citrus + Horses for another circus.

Damn, I went and spammed mud pyramid mosques in all my early cities and forgot to save a city for the Hagia Sophia ... Im pumping this one with marble up to build it, but I might be way too late now :(

Spoiler :

At least rome settled some better cities than carthage, I got this for peace after he dowed me:

Spoiler :

I got this nice spot for an end game city, and to help connect my distant cities with roads with the additional connection:

Spoiler :

2 digsites, 2x3 coal, 1x8 aluminium, river and mountain. Building a couple more caravans to send food to it.

Also I made a 168 turn golden age :D

Spoiler :

Timed the Taj Mahal and 4 Great Artists after getting Universal Suffrage.

Top Bottom