Songs of Silence (Heroes of Might & Magic like game)

Blake00

CFC Mod Archivist & Social Media Helper
Supporter
Anyone who's followed my work in the Civ2 forums on the Heroes of Might & Magic 2 mod knows I'm a big HoMM fan and am always on the look out for similar games. Just heard about a game called Songs of Silence (not to be confused with the other recent similarly named HoMM like's Songs of Conquest and Silence of the Siren lol) over in the Master of Magic communities as it's kinda MoM like too however it's definitely more in the HoMM and Age of Wonders direction though but with different kind of tactical battles that swing more in the real time kinda Hero's Hour style. Instead of clicking spell casting or buy unit/building buttons you click on cards and the game features huge amounts of gorgeous fantasy art work in a rather different style to what we usually see. The world map looks gorgeous!

1695725531325.png 1695725582123.png
1695725687804.png 1695725730559.png

Last edited:
New Trailer out...

Found all their dev diaries too..

Last edited:
Looks like they're about to do a Kickstarter...

Hmm well that's unexpected.. I thought the thing was just about to be released!

Looks like they explain why on Steam..

Oh and there's a new dev diary too..

Last edited:
Kickstarter has begun.. and they've already hit the target lol! That was fast!.. less than a day. Although it wasn't a huge amount and I don't see stretch goals. So I think they were a bit too conservative and missed a valuable opportunity to earn more money to help the game via either a higher goal or post 100% stretch goals. The fact that they even needed this Kickstarter shows they realised they weren't going to financially survive until game release so there was no need to ask for so little when there's clearly THIS level of goodwill and excitement for their work but oh well... I've seen kickstarters add stretch goals later so maybe they'll do the same when they realise they could have made way more lol. I can see in their KS roadmap they even mention "fulfill stretch goals" yet I still can't find any on that KS page... weird..

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chimeraent/songs-of-silence/

EDIT: Ah ha! Sure enough they've now released stretch goals...
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chimeraent/songs-of-silence/posts/4062182

Last edited:
Top Bottom