Spam Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example 1: This is from the thread "Previously", made by user rajeshsingh

Predictably, ‘The Wolf of Wall road’ is more blink than matter. Scorsese never cuts into too deeply under the skin of these reprehensible playboy douchebags, and there

are times where the swooping taking photos, smash-and-grab editing and toe-tapping soundtrack conspire to nearly – nearly – make us like them. But when the film’s

cylinders are blasting, it’s unrealistic not to be pulled along. The big set-pieces – a coke-fuelled address from an unscrupulous Matthew McConaughey, a squirm-

inducing meet between DiCaprio and Joanna Lumley on a London reserve bench, a Mediterranean cruise that proceeds horribly wrong and, most memorably, a grandiose

slapstick sequence involving a sports vehicle and a fistful of vintage quaaludes – are among the most memorable of Scorsese’s vocation, rivalling ‘Goodfellas’ for

sheer vitality. The outcome may not be the most assessed take on the ongoing economic crisis, but it is without doubt the most entertaining.
Download thor the dark world full movie download free

Download the hobbit the desolation of smug
Download tyler perrys a madea christmas
Download the wolf of wall street
Download thor the dark world
Download the book theif
Download frozen
Download one direction this is us
Download percy jackson sea of monsters
Download blue is the warmest color
Download starving games
Download insidious chapter 2
Download bad grandpa
free movies online without downloading blog
Free movies online without downloading for ipad
watch free movies online without downloading 2013
South Africa vs India Live Score First Test Match
INdia vs South Africa Live Streaming 1st Test
South Africa vs India 1st Test

Yes, there's some individual who thinks he's funny doing this. The mods are doing what they can. I see some of these topics pop up and eventually they disappear.

I don't think they "think they're funny". It's a source of income for some people, garnering hits for advertisement revenue. It's an activity so epidemic, I'm often suspicious even of most "let's plays" and other fansite-type material/content.

Spambots slip through occasionally, just use the report button and a mod will remove it, usually in less than an hour.

eh, I've seen a fair share of these spam bots, its not a joke or anything, they literally just copy paste their messages into every window available. Its not normally the full thread, like we've been having, its just random messages slipped into comments on how "you can earn £300 pounds per day from home" etc, etc.

Moderator Action: These are bots (not individuals trying to be "clever") that create new accounts to spread their spam. We delete the posts and ban the accounts as soon as we see them, but we can't be everywhere at once. Just keep reporting them and we'll keep deleting them. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom