SS Booster is not allowed in the Capital City

Ramzay

Chieftain
I have space ship almost complete in my capital city. The only component left is a SS Booster (with 2 already being added to the space ship). But for whatever reason the last SS Booster is not allowed to enter the city. I don't have any units in the city. But when I try to point the SS Booster destination to the city the target circle turns red, while if I direct it to any other cell, the target circle is blue and I can move the SS Booster there.
Does anybody have idea why?

Do you have a Worker or Great Person in your city?

1 UPT strikes again. ;)

There also could be a unit in the "path" that could be causing "pathing" issues. Also double check that the last unit did get disbanded towards the building of the space ship.

Also - if your capital has just built a spaceship part on the same turn and you have not added it to the ship yet, do that first. Otherwise the part that is already in the capital will stop the SS Booster from entering - as it counts as a unit already in the city.

This might not be the cause but I know that when this first happened to me it did confuse me, so it's worth a mention just in case.

Cheers :)

Top Bottom