Steam Winter Sale....

Friendly reminder: Never buy anything during a Steam sale until it is featured as a Daily Deal, Flash Sale, or Community's Choice. The aforementioned 50% discount will almost certainly be increased to 75% for a select period of time. Check back often (or probably check this thread, I imagine someone will notify everyone) and get what you want at its cheapest.

Of course, if what you want doesn't hit DD/FS/CC, get it on the last day. No harm done.

Friendly reminder: Never buy anything during a Steam sale until it is featured as a Daily Deal, Flash Sale, or Community's Choice. The aforementioned 50% discount will almost certainly be increased to 75% for a select period of time. Check back often (or probably check this thread, I imagine someone will notify everyone) and get what you want at its cheapest.

Of course, if what you want doesn't hit DD/FS/CC, get it on the last day. No harm done.

^ Definitely this.

Can't count how many threads I see when people jump the gun, only to find it was a Flash Sale hours later. :crazyeye:

Hello Fellow Die Hard Civ V Fans;

I capitalized on the Steam sale last month and got the two map dlc's and BNW for 13-14 dollars. Nice score.

Anyone know if the Bison dlc is up for sale now too?

Brew God

idk, i don't remember it going cheaper after i bought bnw and korea dlc during the autumn sale

The sale for BNW was at 50 percent off. The last day of the sale they dropped it down to 66 percent off which was like 10 dollars. Then the two new map packs were at 75 percent off. I grabbed both of them and the bill was just around 13.50 or so. Great Deal.

Brew God

what is this "bison" dlc?

A file that was found on the Steam databases. All we know for sure about it so far is that it's in the DLC section and it's called "Bison". Seeing as it still hasn't been officially announced yet I doubt it'll be available before Christmas now - let alone on sale. Chances are we'll be hearing more about it in the new year.

A file that was found on the Steam databases. All we know for sure about it so far is that it's in the DLC section and it's called "Bison". Seeing as it still hasn't been officially announced yet I doubt it'll be available before Christmas now - let alone on sale. Chances are we'll be hearing more about it in the new year.
any links? :)

Purchased on Steam.

Date confirmed:
Mon Dec 30 07:44:03 2013
------------------------------------------
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
14.99 USD
Changing Worlds Map Pack: Continents
2.49 USD
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack
4.99 USD

Subtotal: