Stopping "evil" terrain spread

How about cleansing ONLY neutral lands that aren't owned by the Ashen Veil. How do you cleanse lands that Agares and Bhall both hold influence over?
Ritual < Agares :p

If cleansing were possible over influenced lands then Mulcarn would of had issues in the Age of Ice with people trying to "cleanse" his snow. (Which wasn't the case because the entire WORLD was HIS domain... mostly) :p

Why would you want to stop hell terrain? :( I'm hurt, I love those burning sands and how wonderful the globe view looks after it spreads across the world of Erebus...
Even neutral Gods don't mind after a bit of convincing from Agares, how else would FoL lands be burned to ash under neutral elven lands? They certainly wouldn't let hell terrain influence their OWN domains unless they allowed it due to Agares' whispers. :)

another, quite drastic method to solve the problem with sanctify is to remove the spell entirely.
so you had to DO something to get this AC down, Good had a bonus against hell terrain per se (and it IS quite funny to play as Amurites who go for Ashen Veil and Change later to Order in order to get some rest from hell terrain - nice civil war ;) ) and also some neutrals would declare war against Hyborem more often.
As long as sanctfy is in game, you will use it, which causes micromanagement which ruins your day, so you turn hell terrain off entirely - instead of removing sanctify (which has no use if you turn of hell terrain anyway..)

... so you turn hell terrain off entirely - instead of removing sanctify (which has no use if you turn of hell terrain anyway..)

Actually, I use sanctify all the time to clear city ruins which lowers the AC.

Actually, I use sanctify all the time to clear city ruins which lowers the AC.

This is why I pillage every razed city square I find... :mwaha:

good to know :) (I wonder how many things I still don't know about this mod *smile*)

what about having the mercurian palace ( or maybe the bannor and/or empyrean holy cities ) prevent hell terrain spread around it?

[to_xp]Gekko;7357959 said:
whoa. really good idea about having hell water tiles show up different than regular water.

I think all it would take is the current water graphic tinted either red or black slightly upon joining hell, and a different name for the hell-turned waters that would fit in with the rest - burning sands, broken lands, fields of perdition, etc but I wouldn't know what to name the ocean and shore. The waters already have the hell spread mechanic but it uses the same name for both the original and hell.

Poo Goo sounds like a good terrain for hellish water... :mischief:

It would also look really cool to see the corruption spread across the waters. The first time I saw it on land I really freaked, especially when the desert caught fire.

You don't have to have The Order as your state religion It only requires the Righteousness tech and an AC of at least 70.

Top Bottom