Style Poll: Variant 5cc

Please choose one of the following:

• Total voters
Strider said:
First thing we need to do is increase friendly competition, I've yet to send any of these ideas to Daveshack, as I promised, because he hasn't got back to me on some of the other things I've thrown at him.

You've got mail. :)

mhcarver said:
after listening to the arguments I would like to change my vote to strongly support

BTW after looking at CG's post this is what the vote total looks like

Strongly for 6
Somewhat for 4
Neutral:1
Willing to consider:2
Strongly against 3
abstain:0
would a mod please change mhcarver's vote?

Black_Hole said:
would a mod please change mhcarver's vote?

It has already been changed, and this poll is over.

No, his hasn't.

If it had, it would be 7-6-2-2-4-(0), not what it currently is. Until there is a 0, zero, nil, nothing in Abstain, his vote hasn't been changed.

I am not sure if were going to sit around and bicker about one vote :crazyeye:.

CivGeneral said:
I am not sure if were going to sit around and bicker about one vote :crazyeye:.
1 vote changes 5CC from losing to tied... it would be nice if we had a poll between 5CC and epic, but our organizer has rejected the request :rolleyes:

Request to change vote to Strongly Oppose after much consideration and reflections from Strider's post.

CivGeneral said:
I would change my vote to Strongly Against the 5CC. Personaly, I am getting turned off by the constant bickering between the two sides :(.
So the way to end bickering is to tie it up and require another poll?
So you get mad at both sides, but take it out on one side :confused:
You would think neutral or abstain would be a better option if you are mad at both sides...

Black_Hole said:
So the way to end bickering is to tie it up and require another poll?
So you get mad at both sides, but take it out on one side :confused:
You would think neutral or abstain would be a better option if you are mad at both sides...
Actualy, after so much reflection (and a man to man talk with Padma) on the Evidence that Strider has presented. I am not changing my vote just because that I am getting turned off, but because I have gained considerable amount of time to reflect uppon the edvidence that strider has presented. I will from now on will hold my vote untill I am presented with facts from both sides rather than blindly voting for something that later on I would not agree with.

CivGeneral hopes Padma would hurry up with the Notary Public stamp to stamp my previous post as having met merrits of chaning due to reflections :wow:

Ginger_Ale said:
Please enlighten me on how Stuck's, ravensfire's, Black_Hole's, and myself's and others' evidence could've been presented even better.
I dont know how the evidences of the 5CCers could be presented better. Mostly I have done most of the reflection onto myself and my patterns on voting.

Top Bottom