Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide

Did you hava same crash as i ? (Beyond Earth Rising Tide)

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

JohnDoe007

Chieftain
Take Two Interactive bad support for Beyond Earth Rising Tide
I bought the game like about few months ago in the hope that most of bugs are fix.

People, what should i do, i found a nasty bug in the game , it crashes during a loading screen (load of a save game with 220 turns) (See attached save game)
My gfx is Radeon R9 270x (not overclocked)
Driver Version: Crimson Edition 16.11.4 release date 11/17/2016
Platform: Steam
No mods in the game, game integrity 100 % checked via steam
Game in mantle mode crash during loading screen (single player load save game) with unhandled exception error screen :(
i submitted the bug with full data and got response from Take Two support, that i have in my system cheat engine and any further support is discontinued, i immediately deleted and uninstalled cheat engine and i never used chat engine during the BE game, i have a lot of tons old games and sometimes i use for those old games the cheat engine , but not for the BE.
I told to Take Two support, that i deleted the cheat engine and if they kindly look up for the bug description, there a lot of logs from the crash, but the support of Take Two refuse to deal with it, i though that Firaxys did amazing job by releasing the DLC "lesson learned", but now i think they just done the worst work possible.
What do you think?
I can't provide any more further details on this case and i still hope that Take Two is willing to solve this issue but it looks bad.... ;(

Attachments

• Lena Ebner_TURN 220.CivBESave
    1.1 MB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Top Bottom