Team Division

RegentMan

Deity
DaveShack said:
The team vote on 1st round organization was narrowly for two games of 7 teams, 3 teams from each game advancing to a final round.

How do the teams want to be divided up into two games?

a. Random assignment by the admins

b. Each team provides a preferred list of teams to be in the same game with, or not be in the same game with. Admins resolve preferences and them make random assignments as necessary

c. Teams choose civs & leaders. Divide according to civ choices, admins resolve 3+way ties for leader choice

d. Something else
There it is. Let's get the forum active again!

I am a strong supporter of choice a. Otherwise, teams will choose other sites that it can ally with early on, making an instant three-way alliance from 4000BC. That's not good.

Although, we could request not to be in the game with the cheaters- err CBR...

But that would be bad, as we want to dish out some :hammer: on them!

Or is it just me?

What a topic switch. Sorry...

both C & A.

This kind of depends on the "how to select civs?" question. If we select our civ, then option c, but if they are randomly distributed, then... actually I still vote c :p

I would go for option A and draw the names out of a hat or whatever to do to make it random

Do all these callsfor randomness imply that the administrators can't be trusted? ;) I just don't want to be on a continent with 3 or 4 armies of praetorians.

C and A

IF 2 teasm pick the same civ they are split up and then resolve the rest by random.

just random for me

are A and C mutually exclusive?

ybbor said:
are A and C mutually exclusive?
Yes.

A would mean that the teams are divided randomly.
C would mean that you first give your list of preferred civs and the admins will puzzle on what teams can get what civ and what teams need to play in group 1 or 2 for most teams to get the civ/leader of their choice.

In admin terms: A is easy for the admins. C is hard work.

Top Bottom