Team Internet question

smashak

Chieftain
Hi guys,
I am playing Pitbos team game. 4 teams with 2 members on the start, but now there are only 2 left:)We want to build internet, but I am not sure, if team is count like one piece (in this cease there is no sense to build it) or two...Can you give me advice,please?:confused:

Not really a pitboss question... you might be better asking in the 'strategy and tips' thread.

Anyway, I don't know the answer but it should be easy to test. Just start a new single player game with 4 civs in 2 teams (with 1 civ human and 3 AI) then go into world builder (CTRL-W) to give yourself all the necessary pre-requisite techs and a bunch of great engineers. And give the other team some interesting techs to steal. :)

Then just build it same turn and see what happens.

Resurrecting an old thread, but I was curious about this question myself and couldn't find an answer anywhere. I tested it using the World Builder and it appears that one team indeed counts as a Civilization with respect to The Internet project. So if only one other team has a technology which your team does not, The Internet will not give it to you.

Top Bottom