Tech Trading is Gods and Kings?

Manipulating AI is fun. The resource selling to fund RAs gets pretty repetitive though. And it is a game that the AI doesn't really play at all. That's when it feels like abuse, whatever you call it. (Whether it's abuse or not, it is certainly boring and repetitive.)

That doesn't sound fun to me at all; they do need to fix this so that the exploits don't function as well.

I can't imagine the point of turning the game on if you are going to do this!

I would rather have tech trading than RAs. I would like for an option to turn RAs(or even tech trading if its there) off especailly if they are anything like they are in Civ V.

The problem seems to me that it's not really an "exploit;" when you use a mechanic in a way that's not intended, but is clearly the logical way to use it, then that's poor design, not an exploit.

I'd agree that it is poor design, yes; but then to use it is to exploit it.

I can't see the motivation for making use of it; it is simply boring.

people on these forums use words like "exploit" and "broken" wrong all the time.

but honestly, some people like manipulating ai, just as much as you don't like it. just like i like building every single building i can in every single city and i find that fun, a lot of people don't.

I wish Research Agreements gave both sides a set number of beakers per turn, but that the person behind in technology got more. That way you'd be bringing your rivals up to your level if you just spammed RAs with everyone.

It does seem weird that bronze-age "science" could help you develop rifles and atom bombs.

Top Bottom