Term 3 Nominations for President

DaveShack

Inventor
Retired Moderator
Please post below your nomination for the Office of President. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The President is responsible for control of the slider, worker allocation and resolving disputes between leaders, such as over use of gold. The President is also responsible for all tasks not assigned to another leader, to include those Offices which might be vacant. The President is also held accountable for the playing of the save and the actions taken while playing the save. The consistant progression of the game as a whole is also the President's responsibilty.

Text courtesy of Cyc

I would like to nominate Cyc and Daveshack

I will second civplayah and DaveShack.

I will second Furiey's nomination.

Thank you, I would love to be able to do this and have tried to work out how to fit it in. Unfortunatley my work schedule for next month is crazy already and it just doesn't fit. It's not fair keeping everyone waiting for a reply, so with great regret I have to decline this nomination.

Hmmm. Bummer. I'm working a lot too (Actually, just had a week off, but now I'm back with both guns blazin'). I'm lucky I can sit in with DaveShack sometimes.

We'll get this worked out.

Congrats, civplayah. If you need help, let me know.

Top Bottom