Term 5 Nomination for President

TheOverseer714

Overseer
I shamelessly borrowed Cyc's wording from last month's nomination threads.
Please post below your nomination for the Office of President. You may nominate any registered C3C DemoGame Rivival Citizen (see Citizen Registry above). If you are registered, you may also nominate yourself for a position. Self-nomination is permitted.

This is a discussion thread, so please feel free to second a nomination or ask the candidates questions. All debates will take place in these Nomination threads.

Office description: The President is responsible for control of the slider, worker allocation and resolving disputes between leaders, such as over use of gold. The President is also responsible for all tasks not assigned to another leader, to include those Offices which might be vacant. The President is also held accountable for the playing of the save and the actions taken while playing the save. The consistant progression of the game as a whole is also the President's responsibilty.

It appears no one else is interested in being President this Term. I am, and hereby self nominate for the position.

I second the nomination.

Thank you, TO. I accept.

I gratefully accept the Office of the President.

Mr. President,

Will there be a turn session this weekend of July 4th?

Yes there will be. I plan on having one on Friday evening and then on Monday. I'll put up the Instruction thread later.

Top Bottom