[TERRAIN] Mars Terrain

So tell me Ral, did you deliberately send these nearly a year after the discussion? Why not wait the extra week? Just kidding, of course. Thank you for the files. They just happen to come at a time when I was organizing my isometric images collection anyway, so the timing, odd as it is, turns out to be about perfect!

And yes: I don't come here that often. 04-07-2016? Hmm, I think I was on a plane heading to Georgia back then. I don't even remember this thread.

And yes: I don't come here that often. 04-07-2016? Hmm, I think I was on a plane heading to Georgia back then. I don't even remember this thread.
Unfortunately, Balthasar has died.

Fortunately, LouLong, posted this in 2003:

"It is actually fairly simple:

- press "Print Screen" on your keyboard when you can see what you want to take a screenshot of.
- open any image editor (MS Paint can do)
- paste
- save as a picture"

There are also free Edge extensions - e.g., "Clip-To-Capture" - which can do the job.

Unfortunately, Balthasar has died.

Yikes! Sorry to hear that: I do like his Mars-terrain!

Fortunately, LouLong, posted this in 2003:

"It is actually fairly simple:

- press "Print Screen" on your keyboard when you can see what you want to take a screenshot of.
- open any image editor (MS Paint can do)
- paste
- save as a picture"

There are also free Edge extensions - e.g., "Clip-To-Capture" - which can do the job.
I hit, "Print-Screen", in the editor, but I have to kind of make it like a mosaic or collage, taking a screenshot of each, "Screen", until I have a complete-map; the biggest problem is that I can only go about 9,000 pixels, before my bitmap-program freezes (MGI).

Top Bottom