The "U" Key's Effect

Did you know the "U" key has an effect in Civ II?

• Of Course, it's an option in the orders menu.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I never realised it.

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Prof. Garfield

Deity
Supporter
When testing an apparent bug with my munitions.lua module, I discovered that the "U" key has a game effect. From a bit of testing, it appears that if you press "U" while a unit is active, all ground units on the tile are woken up.

Since I didn't know (or forgot) about this, I figure it may have escaped others' notice as well.

It stands for "Unload" in the Orders drop down menu, but there it is greyed out for ground units. Despite that, it still works.

Can this help by a Lua programming to make defense animations for an attacked unit during the combat ?

Can this help by a Lua programming to make defense animations for an attacked unit during the combat ?
This doesn't have anything to do with attacking or defending. The "U" key only "wakes up" the units on a tile. I don't see any link between this and combat animations (which I don't know anything about anyway).

That´s a pity, but thank you very much for the reply. I hoped that when a unit is waked up in a tile, this could be connected with some combat animations.

Top Bottom