[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_HERMITAGE = 29
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_HEROICEPIC = 36
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_IRONWORKS = 48
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_NATIONALCOLLEGE = 87
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_NATIONALEPIC = 61
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_OXFORDUNIVERSITY = 49
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_BARBARIANCAMPS = 236
[639.323] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_BEATWONDERS = 1218

like this; I built HS and PT so many times but still it says 0.
but National Wonders are correctly counted; and others work fine too. (recently I got 1000 roads Achievement)

So anyone have this problem? Is there solution for this?

And make sure your always connected to the internet, I think it's possible for achievements to not be recognizable if steam is in offline mode..

And make sure you're playing the pure vanilla version; none of the achievements count if you're using any mod at all, even InfoAddict or PerfectWorld.

And make sure you're playing the pure vanilla version; none of the achievements count if you're using any mod at all, even InfoAddict or PerfectWorld.

Multiplayer also turns off achievements appereantly (even the pointless ones like fulfil a social policy track!)

And make sure your always connected to the internet, I think it's possible for achievements to not be recognizable if steam is in offline mode..

these three things combined.

How do you find out these stats? I can not seem to finish the "build every type of unit" achievement, though I know I have.

There's an achievement for you to build 3 wonders in one city and even tho I've accomplished this several times it didn't unlock.

And yes I'm playing vanilla and always online.

Finally I got the Achievement.
A normal game option disables Achievement. Silly.

Likewise my Natural Wonder discovery wasn't counted before - after enabling popup again it counted.

Hello, in my log, here are the only 2 buildings I haven't built:

Code:
[30861.265] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_UNITEDNATION = 0
[30861.265] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_PEDIA = 0

However, I am playing BNW, so I don't really know how can I build the UN (I believe I have hosted the UN before)? And what wonder is PEDIA?

Hello, in my log, here are the only 2 buildings I haven't built:

Code:
[30861.265] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_UNITEDNATION = 0
[30861.265] DBG: Steam Stat: ESTEAMSTAT_PEDIA = 0

However, I am playing BNW, so I don't really know how can I build the UN (I believe I have hosted the UN before)? And what wonder is PEDIA?

To built the UN uncheck BNW and play a G&K or Vanilla Game.
The Pedia is not a wonder but the number of Civilopedia articles you have read, which relates to unreleased achievement to read X articles on Civilopedia.

There's an achievement for you to build 3 wonders in one city and even tho I've accomplished this several times it didn't unlock.

And yes I'm playing vanilla and always online.

The "Build 3 wonders in one city" is tied to the Wonders of the Ancient World Scenario. Can only be gotten in that scenario.

EDIT: Aiy, I forgot to note that message was posted 2 years ago... apologies.

To built the UN uncheck BNW and play a G&K or Vanilla Game.
The Pedia is not a wonder but the number of Civilopedia articles you have read, which relates to unreleased achievement to read X articles on Civilopedia.

Thank you, got the achievement. Sorry for digging up old post, but Google led me here, so I think it worths for everyone who will need it.

Top Bottom