This is not a legendary start.

livsbrand

Warlord
So there's no mountain and I didn't settle on a hill, but I'm 100% sure it's standard resources. Just thought I'd share. Sorry I don't have the initial.

Come to think about it the opponents might be cherry-picked for Silk Road achievement.

Moderator Action: Moved to appropriate forum.

Attachments

• Ahmad al-Mansur_0000 BC-4000.Civ5Save
    507.6 KB · Views: 222
Bah. It requires wonders of the ancient world dlc which I did not buy. How about you post a screenshot instead.

Bah. It requires wonders of the ancient world dlc which I did not buy. How about you post a screenshot instead.

Yeah, sorry. Print screen gives me black and F12 crashes the game. It's a full river desert start for Morocco with 3 gold, 2 incense, 1 cotton, 1 wheat, 1 sheep workable by the capital. Lots of hills in ring 3 if I memorized it correctly. Maybe not as crazy as I thought at first, perhaps just tired of crap rolls.

f12 is quickload in civ 5, change either the quickload hotkey or the stream screenshot hotkey.

It happen. I got a capital with 3 different luxuary ressource in one of my last game.

F12 is so wrong.

Yep, that happens every so often with legendary start where you don't appear to be in a legendary starting spot. Usually though, that sweet spot is right nearby but you'd have to spend a couple turns looking around to find it. Or just reset the map, I guess.

Top Bottom