Thoughts on Communitas mod

Chris3894

Warlord
I am looking for some new mods to change the state of the game the way it is now. What are your thoughts on the Communitas mods for Civ V?

I love the map script that it comes with (you can use it without the mod as well). Until small continents plus came around, Communitas was my go-to map script.

I love the Communitas map, but it only gives you Continents or Terra for choices.

The Communitas Mod I would like more if it didn't change the name of some buildings and units (Forge becomes Smithy, Cavalry becomes Dragoon, etc.), although I haven't played with it in a while so that might have changed.

The idea of the mod is nice but it needs a lot of fine tuning. The AI is way too weak and not aggressive at all. Having a tech lead right from the start even on deity just doesnt feel right

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

The map script is awesome. As a huge naval player, I use it all the time, I love the numerous small islands full of strategic resources, and the shallow waters that allow eraly naval warfare.

How do you remove the gold bonus from lakes and barb camps on the Communitas map? Those kill it for me, although I absolutely love the map script itself. If only I could make all these gold yields as they are on the standard game...

Top Bottom