TLC Mercantile (Experimental)

привет, ребята, я хочу знать, что у меня производство товаров из чудес света, но их нельзя распустить, чтобы построить здание. Как они работают? для чего они нужны подробно описать, что с ними делать? они накапливаются и Я даже не могу их удалить ?!

First you need to translate the question into English. Use any online translator, such as this one:

https://translate.yandex.ru

2All:

===
Hi guys, I want to know that I have a production of goods from the wonders of the world, but they can't be disbanded to build a building. How do they work? What are they for, please describe in detail what to do with them? They accumulate and I can't even delete them!
===

sorry guys
hi guys I want to know I have a production of goods from the wonders of the world but they can not be dissolved to build a building.How do they work?what are they for describe in detail what to do with them?they accumulate and I can't even delete them?!

Last edited:
Hello Oni Ryuu, long time no see. I noticed that Narrowboat does not work as intended. It seems that I can't load light weight units (all sorts of infantry) onto it, but I can load heavy weight units (cannons etc.) which is supposed to be Canal Barge's job. Other than that, mod is engaging and addictive as ever, but much more stable than I remember it. Progress you made is obvious. Cheers.

Hi, register

1. Create your desired unit
  2. Make the unit available to all civilisations
  3. Mark it as a King Unit in the Unit Abilities menu
  4. Create another unit with blank stats and your chosen shield cost
  5. Make the unit available to all civilisations
  6. Give it the Load and Upgrade command
  7. Give it the Skip Turn, Wait, Fortify and Disband commands
  8. Set its weight class
  9. Have this unit upgrade to the first unit
Take the blank to an ally with a unit that has Hidden Nationality. This unit can capture the blank without a declaration of war.
Take the blank to the nearest city to upgrade it and receive the fully functional unit.

You might find some of this useful too.

Hi, register

1. Create your desired unit
  2. Make the unit available to all civilisations
  3. Mark it as a King Unit in the Unit Abilities menu
  4. Create another unit with blank stats and your chosen shield cost
  5. Make the unit available to all civilisations
  6. Give it the Load and Upgrade command
  7. Give it the Skip Turn, Wait, Fortify and Disband commands
  8. Set its weight class
  9. Have this unit upgrade to the first unit
Take the blank to an ally with a unit that has Hidden Nationality. This unit can capture the blank without a declaration of war.
Take the blank to the nearest city to upgrade it and receive the fully functional unit.

You might find some of this useful too.

Great! Thank you.
What is it weight class?
/edit/ I can't play your mod anytime soon, so another question, will this method be used by Ai players or only human player? It looks like good method for feeding dying civs but nothig else, just one direction transfer of good and units.

Last edited:
What is it weight class?
Foot Units, Tactical Missiles, Aircraft and Normal (Heavy) Units but, this mod uses more weight classes
will this method be used by Ai players or only human player?
It’s human player only and intended for multiplayer games. It can be used in single player games to stockpile mothballed units--removing the support cost--until the unit is activated.
It looks like good method for feeding dying civs but nothig else, just one direction transfer of good and units
It’s to give small, wealthy civilisations the ability to pay for equipment that their size wouldn’t otherwise allow for. Saudi Arabia doesn’t have the ability to make its military equipment but it can easily pay for it.

Hi, Glutius Max

The new game won’t be ready for a while. I am quietly working on it in the background but I don’t have the free time I used to.

The update will include several thousand unique units, 18 eras, a new civilopedia, tech tree, Interface and menus. There will be more realistic terrain and overlay graphics and every civ has a unique set of improvements, governments and units.

Each civ is completely different and intentionally unbalanced.

Hi, Glutius Max

The new game won’t be ready for a while. I am quietly working on it in the background but I don’t have the free time I used to.

The update will include several thousand unique units, 18 eras, a new civilopedia, tech tree, Interface and menus. There will be more realistic terrain and overlay graphics and every civ has a unique set of improvements, governments and units.

Each civ is completely different and intentionally unbalanced.
Have you noticed and fixed the problem with civilizations destroying themselves? Like "The rampaging Japanese have destroyed the Japanese". That was happening all the time as I remember. May have been due to civilizations starving out. I remember when a city got down to 1 population many times they starve to death and self-destruct. Or do you mean for that to be an aspect of the game?

Top Bottom