TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! What are you going to do??

Fox Mccloud

Deity
CIV 4 RELEASE DATE IST TODAY!!!! OMG, I'm definitely getting this, and i'm hoping I can mod in 50 CIVs, including, all the Civ3 civs, a Hebrew Civ, and a Polish civ, and more Africans!! I really hope they don't have a really low limit!!!! What are you going to do when you finally have this??? :woohoo: :D [party] :spear: :dance: :worship: :band: :yeah: :banana: :drool:

LouLong said:
I hope you have a good computer. Most games are played with 5-6 AIs.
Or you mean as potential other civs ?

I'm pretty sure he means as potential other civs. A game with 50 civs would be just crazy.

Anyway, back to the topic. I plan on getting a haircut.
Seriously, I won’t be getting the game for awhile so I guess nothing. But if I could I would add more civics or UN resolutions.

I think a lot of people won't be getting it today because a lot of planes have been grounded because of Wilma... not to mention the difficulty trucks are having making their deliveries. That's why none of the stores at my mall have gotten it.. and it's one of the larger malls in the country.

The Omega said:
I'm not gonna buy cIV until I finish my current mod for civ3... Then, once I get it, I've got some ideas for scenarios in cIV.:)

I just started work on an epic mod through the ages a few weeks ago. I decided that I'd make the mod for CivIV, cuz it's almost out. :p

Top Bottom