[TOT] ToT Game Crash

JIntegrity

Chieftain
http://users.tpg.com.au/jpwbeest/cc_tot_install.htm

Followed the steps here and have been having a grand ol' time with the game.

However, on my current save I keep crashing midturn. I've tried changing the order I do things, and the things I'm doing, but it just seems to crash at random times: sometimes when I found a city, others when I give an order, and sometimes seemingly in response to an automated move order.

I can't seem to figure it out, and don't really wanna have to start this file over. Anyone able to take a look and see what might be the issue?

Attachments

• go_a400.sav
    207.4 KB · Views: 56
I did get a crash to desktop, but I don't know why. I play using Linux and WINE, so it probably isn't an issue with how you installed the game. The only crash to desktop problems I've had have occurred when loading games, usually when alternating between single player and multi player.

- and here's the weird thing: the first time I was having this issue with this save, it was when a turn hit when the AI triggered three wonders on the same turn. Something about that turn opening crashed the game every time. What I did then was loaded up an earlier save, played through it, and now have this sort of thing on this turn.

That said, I think I'll probably just accept, for whatever reason, this game is lost.

Thanks for looking into it. ^^

Top Bottom