Trying to create a new multi mesh unit for my mod Richport.

Bangra 7

The Port Of Call
Hi all, I'm the guy trying to create a civilization called Richport, with its own unique leader and units. While I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to fix the leader artfiles yet, I am now in another slump. My new nation of Richport has (technically one) unique unit. The proposal I came up with, is that there are four versions of this unique unit, known as the Grand Legion.

The first version, is the Great Warrior (Ancient) bearing the flag of Richport, with a handful of warriors at his side.

The second version is the same Great Warrior with the flag, and Roman legions at his side.

The third is musketmen, with the same great warrior at their side.

The final, is WWII infantry, with the same great warrior with the flag leading the charge. (Only this time, he's the modern great warrior.

I am having a problem creating the suitable SQL files, as I have no SQL expertise.
My problem, is that I need help creating the SQL files for the unit members, so that I can attach it to the actual XML containing the unit data.

All meshes are setup, as I'm using the default meshes provided. VHS is set to true for the files.

Additionally, I have this SQL file to test the idea with. (Before I finish the final version.) Can someone help me?

I am modding on Civ V Brave New World.

SQL FILE:

Spoiler :

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfos (Type, DamageStates, Formation)
SELECT 'ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION', DamageStates, ('Phalanx')
FROM ArtDefine_UnitInfos WHERE Type = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_PIKEMAN';

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfoMemberInfos VALUES ('ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION', 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RICHPORT', "13");

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfoMemberInfos VALUES ('ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION', 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RCHPORT_BOSS', "1");

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfos (Type, DamageStates, Formation)
SELECT 'ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION_LATE', DamageStates, ('HonorableGunpowder')
FROM ArtDefine_UnitInfos WHERE Type = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_PIKEMAN';

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfoMemberInfos VALUES ('ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION_LATE', 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_RIFLER', "13);

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitInfoMemberInfos VALUES ('ART_DEF_UNIT_RICHPORT_LEGION_LATE', 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RCHPORT_BOSS', "1");

--Warrior--Classical

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats (UnitMemberType, EnableActions, DisableActions, MoveRadius, ShortMoveRadius, ChargeRadius, AttackRadius, RangedAttackRadius, MoveRate, ShortMoveRate, TurnRateMin, TurnRateMax, TurnFacingRateMin, TurnFacingRateMax, RollRateMin, RollRateMax, PitchRateMin, PitchRateMax, LOSRadiusScale, TargetRadius, TargetHeight, HasShortRangedAttack, HasLongRangedAttack, HasLeftRightAttack, HasStationaryMelee, HasStationaryRangedAttack, HasRefaceAfterCombat, ReformBeforeCombat, HasIndependentWeaponFacing, HasOpponentTracking, HasCollisionAttack, AttackAltitude, AltitudeDecelerationDistance, OnlyTurnInMovementActions, RushAttackFormation)
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RICHPORT'), EnableActions, DisableActions, MoveRadius, ShortMoveRadius, ChargeRadius, AttackRadius, RangedAttackRadius, MoveRate, ShortMoveRate, TurnRateMin, TurnRateMax, TurnFacingRateMin, TurnFacingRateMax, RollRateMin, RollRateMax, PitchRateMin, PitchRateMax, LOSRadiusScale, TargetRadius, TargetHeight, HasShortRangedAttack, HasLongRangedAttack, HasLeftRightAttack, HasStationaryMelee, HasStationaryRangedAttack, HasRefaceAfterCombat, ReformBeforeCombat, HasIndependentWeaponFacing, HasOpponentTracking, HasCollisionAttack, AttackAltitude, AltitudeDecelerationDistance, OnlyTurnInMovementActions, RushAttackFormation
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats WHERE UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_U_ROMAN_LEGION';

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons ('UnitMemberType', 'Index', 'SubIndex', 'ID', 'VisKillStrengthMin', 'VisKillStrengthMax', 'ProjectileSpeed', 'ProjectileTurnRateMin', 'ProjectileTurnRateMax', 'HitEffect', 'HitEffectScale', 'HitRadius', 'ProjectileChildEffectScale', 'AreaDamageDelay', 'ContinuousFire', 'WaitForEffectCompletion', 'TargetGround', 'IsDropped', 'WeaponTypeTag', 'WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag')
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RICHPORT'), "Index", "SubIndex", "ID", "VisKillStrengthMin", "VisKillStrengthMax", "ProjectileSpeed", "ProjectileTurnRateMin", "ProjectileTurnRateMax", "HitEffect", "HitEffectScale", "HitRadius", "ProjectileChildEffectScale", "AreaDamageDelay", "ContinuousFire", "WaitForEffectCompletion", "TargetGround", "IsDropped", "WeaponTypeTag", "WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag"
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons WHERE (UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_U_ROMAN_LEGION');

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberInfos (Type, Scale, ZOffset, Domain, Model, MaterialTypeTag, MaterialTypeSoundOverrideTag)
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RICHPORT'), Scale, ZOffset, Domain, ('WarriorRichport.fxsxml'), MaterialTypeTag, MaterialTypeSoundOverrideTag
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberInfos WHERE Type = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_U_ROMAN_LEGION';

--Warrior--Rennaisance

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats (UnitMemberType, EnableActions, DisableActions, MoveRadius, ShortMoveRadius, ChargeRadius, AttackRadius, RangedAttackRadius, MoveRate, ShortMoveRate, TurnRateMin, TurnRateMax, TurnFacingRateMin, TurnFacingRateMax, RollRateMin, RollRateMax, PitchRateMin, PitchRateMax, LOSRadiusScale, TargetRadius, TargetHeight, HasShortRangedAttack, HasLongRangedAttack, HasLeftRightAttack, HasStationaryMelee, HasStationaryRangedAttack, HasRefaceAfterCombat, ReformBeforeCombat, HasIndependentWeaponFacing, HasOpponentTracking, HasCollisionAttack, AttackAltitude, AltitudeDecelerationDistance, OnlyTurnInMovementActions, RushAttackFormation)
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_RIFLER'), EnableActions, DisableActions, MoveRadius, ShortMoveRadius, ChargeRadius, AttackRadius, RangedAttackRadius, MoveRate, ShortMoveRate, TurnRateMin, TurnRateMax, TurnFacingRateMin, TurnFacingRateMax, RollRateMin, RollRateMax, PitchRateMin, PitchRateMax, LOSRadiusScale, TargetRadius, TargetHeight, HasShortRangedAttack, HasLongRangedAttack, HasLeftRightAttack, HasStationaryMelee, HasStationaryRangedAttack, HasRefaceAfterCombat, ReformBeforeCombat, HasIndependentWeaponFacing, HasOpponentTracking, HasCollisionAttack, AttackAltitude, AltitudeDecelerationDistance, OnlyTurnInMovementActions, RushAttackFormation
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats WHERE UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MUSKETMAN';

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons ('UnitMemberType', 'Index', 'SubIndex', 'ID', 'VisKillStrengthMin', 'VisKillStrengthMax', 'ProjectileSpeed', 'ProjectileTurnRateMin', 'ProjectileTurnRateMax', 'HitEffect', 'HitEffectScale', 'HitRadius', 'ProjectileChildEffectScale', 'AreaDamageDelay', 'ContinuousFire', 'WaitForEffectCompletion', 'TargetGround', 'IsDropped', 'WeaponTypeTag', 'WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag')
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_RIFLER'), "Index", "SubIndex", "ID", "VisKillStrengthMin", "VisKillStrengthMax", "ProjectileSpeed", "ProjectileTurnRateMin", "ProjectileTurnRateMax", "HitEffect", "HitEffectScale", "HitRadius", "ProjectileChildEffectScale", "AreaDamageDelay", "ContinuousFire", "WaitForEffectCompletion", "TargetGround", "IsDropped", "WeaponTypeTag", "WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag"
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons WHERE (UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MUSKETMAN');

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberInfos (Type, Scale, ZOffset, Domain, Model, MaterialTypeTag, MaterialTypeSoundOverrideTag)
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_RIFLER'), Scale, ZOffset, Domain, ('civ5_genmm1.fxsxml'), MaterialTypeTag, MaterialTypeSoundOverrideTag
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberInfos WHERE Type = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MUSKETMAN';

--Great--Warrior

SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RCHPORT_BOSS'), EnableActions, DisableActions, MoveRadius, ShortMoveRadius, ChargeRadius, AttackRadius, RangedAttackRadius, MoveRate, ShortMoveRate, TurnRateMin, TurnRateMax, TurnFacingRateMin, TurnFacingRateMax, RollRateMin, RollRateMax, PitchRateMin, PitchRateMax, LOSRadiusScale, TargetRadius, TargetHeight, HasShortRangedAttack, HasLongRangedAttack, HasLeftRightAttack, HasStationaryMelee, HasStationaryRangedAttack, HasRefaceAfterCombat, ReformBeforeCombat, HasIndependentWeaponFacing, HasOpponentTracking, HasCollisionAttack, AttackAltitude, AltitudeDecelerationDistance, OnlyTurnInMovementActions, RushAttackFormation
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombats WHERE (UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_GREATGENERAL_EARLY');

INSERT INTO ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons (UnitMemberType, "Index", SubIndex, ID, VisKillStrengthMin, VisKillStrengthMax, ProjectileSpeed, ProjectileTurnRateMin, ProjectileTurnRateMax, HitEffect, HitEffectScale, HitRadius, ProjectileChildEffectScale, AreaDamageDelay, ContinuousFire, WaitForEffectCompletion, TargetGround, IsDropped, WeaponTypeTag, WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag)
SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RCHPORT_BOSS'), "Index", SubIndex, ID, VisKillStrengthMin, VisKillStrengthMax, ProjectileSpeed, ProjectileTurnRateMin, ProjectileTurnRateMax, HitEffect, HitEffectScale, HitRadius, ProjectileChildEffectScale, AreaDamageDelay, ContinuousFire, WaitForEffectCompletion, TargetGround, IsDropped, WeaponTypeTag, WeaponTypeSoundOverrideTag
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberCombatWeapons WHERE (UnitMemberType = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_GREATGENERAL_EARLY');

SELECT ('ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_WARRIOR_RCHPORT_BOSS'), Scale, ZOffset, Domain, ('WarriorLeader.fxsxml'), MaterialTypeTag, MaterialTypeSoundOverrideTag
FROM ArtDefine_UnitMemberInfos WHERE (Type = 'ART_DEF_UNIT_MEMBER_GREATGENERAL_EARLY');

Top Bottom