Tu-95 trail

Asterix Rage

Warlord
Is there a way to fix where the trail of the Tu-95 appears ?
trail.png

It would be a great idea (With four trails behind propolers?)
Here is a Tu-95 reskin already:
View attachment 562626
There are the bones used to place the propellers (in front of the engines):
fx_PROPELLER_bone01
fx_PROPELLER_bone02
fx_PROPELLER_bone03
fx_PROPELLER_bone04
I guess you could try to also attach the contrails to them in the .ftsxml, though I'm not sure whether that would look good or not.

FYI, I found these bone names in the RAD Granny Viewer by opening the .gr2, holding right-click in the model pane, choosing Skeletons, then clicking Bone Names on the left. Then you can rotate the model by dragging with the left button, and zoom in with the mouse wheel. This has been very helpful for setting up .ftsxmls.

FYI, I found these bone names in the RAD Granny Viewer by opening the .gr2, holding right-click in the model pane, choosing Skeletons, then clicking Bone Names on the left. Then you can rotate the model by dragging with the left button, and zoom in with the mouse wheel. This has been very helpful for setting up .ftsxmls.

Yea, I see. I didn't know RAD Granny Viewer as well. I'm very new in all this 3d art/anime stuff. I need to spend a couple of a couple of hours to understand what I can do with that.
I hope that I will succeed in placing these 4 trails behind the engines. For now, I just succeed to delete the wrong trails behind fx_Wingtrail_R/L simply by deleting:
<Bone name="fx_WingTrail_R"/>
<Bone name="fx_WingTrail_L"/>
in Tu-95.fxsxml !
Certainly not the best thing to do but it works.

Thx again

Last edited:
Top Bottom