Turn Chat - 1625 A.D. - Wednesday, April 9th (12:00 PM EST, 5:00 PM GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaitan

der Besucher
Previous Turn Chat Thread

Current Save - 1625 AD

Cartographic Society

Note: When making queues, PLEASE clearly state any changes, such as Changes are in bold. If not, they might be missed, especially after a lengthy turn chat and going through 150 cities.

This is a replacement thread for the original as that thread had been hijacked and abused. DO NOT use chat instruction threads for discussion or conversation.

Miami: Panzer (1), Hospital (3), Courthouse (2), Panzer (2)
Philidelphia: Hospital (4), Marketplace (3), Panzer (3)
Houston: Marketplace (9) Panzer (9)
New York: Panzer (4), Panzer (5), Panzer (5)
Atlanta: Courthouse (7), Wealth (infinite)
New Orleans: Courthouse (73)

Bold words are changes from active queue. And please get a worker on the rubber 1 tile SE of New York.

Trade Orders

Greece gives us 57gpt for coal

All the others are people we are going to attack soon.

Culture Orders
Rush Libraries in all conquered cities

Queues to change

Kuhkaff
Queue: Police Station (1), Army (6)

Valhalla
Queue: Military (DP/Mil Choice)

Naerva

Windfall
Queue: Aqueduct (16), Marketplace (25)

Gunningheim

Androbius
Queue: Police Station (5), Military (DP/Mil Choice)

Starke
Queue: Police Station (3), Military (DP/Mil Choice)

Special Instructions

Any Time: DP discretion to rush any workers in production for any city of pop 3 or more.

Any Time: Worker production centers should continue with workers when their queues end. Unit production cities should continue with units when their queues end. Unit production is at the discretion of the DP/Military Rep as noted in the build queues.

Per Size ~20 Plan: When Bavaria and Starke complete the plan steps their queues should be changed to all artillery at 1 unit per turn.

Per Size ~20 Plan: The mountain 2 tiles west southwest of Kuhkaff is the number one priority tile improvement in all of Fanatika.

NOTE:
Several of the cities producing units in this province can produce a swordsman each turn. This can quickly supplement our very deficient garrison/MP troops. A swordsman suppresses population and keeps the locals happy just as effectively as an infantry and at a fraction of the cost.

Official Approval Poll for ~20 Plan

All work must be concentrated on a single city until it has completed the plan. Follow the priorities as laid out in the list below. All tile improvements are completed first then population is added until the city reaches its specified goal.

Plan cities have tile priority over all other cities, regardless of provincial borders. Neighbor cities may be forced to decrease population as a result of tiles lost to Plan cities. The DP may adjust queues of these cities to reduce population via worker/settler creation.

Caveat: Only North Province cities actually provided the full information needed to implement the plan. The DP will need to figure the others on the fly.

Priority 1

Kuhkaff - Mine and railroad mountain range 2 tiles west southwest of the city. Increase population to 20.

Priority 2

Tlaxcala - ???

Eklektotchtitlan - ???

Civanatoria - ???

Cuernavaca - ???

New Falcon's Nest - ???

Priority 7

Bavaria - Mine 2 grasslands that are currently irrigated (bonus grassland must be one of them). Increase population to 16.

Starke - Irrigate 3 grasslands that are currently mined. Mine and railroad mountain tiles. Increase population to 19

Priority 8

Nocfiedera - ???

Izibia - ???

Morgana:Airport, Panzer, Panzer (When we get fission, GL rush UN)
Strider's Haven: Panzer, Airport, Panzer, Panzer, so forth
The Burrow: Panzer, Airport, Panzers
Tarkingrad: Bank, Panzers
The Highlands: Factory, Aqueduct, Panzers
Dacula: Hospital, Panzers
Gooniedom: Aqueduct, Marketplace
Penguin: Aqueduct PLEASE CHANGE, Factory. Interupt factory if we receive GL and go with SETI here.

Let Rhineland continue its path please. All workers have already been put to be used at the DP's discretion.

Alderaan- Nothing needed to change here

(Note: Civ is not working on my system with the 1625 download, so I am operating on memory this evening. )

:borg: Please fill up the empty armies with Panzers and use them. They have the capacity to win battles beyond the reach of your artillery.

:borg: Wait a full turn to regroup before starting the Last War. You can use it to reorganize, infiltrate on the ROPs, and build enough infantry to occupy the last 30 or so cities we need to capture. I do not believe we need to wait longer than this.

:borg: Please build settlers to seize and occupy unclaimed areas on our borderlands, particularly when valuable resources are in reach.

:borg: Don't let the Persians anywhere around my orchards near Gates of Peace.

Feodor Ardent
Minister for Military Affairs

Originally posted by Feodor Ardent

:borg: Don't let the Persians anywhere around my orchards near Gates of Peace.

Feodor Ardent
Minister for Military Affairs

Why is that, Feodor? Are you planning on using Gates of Peace as a military rendezvous point? Xerxes will never see it coming...... :lol:

Anyway, here are the instructions:

Domestic Instructions - 1625 AD

Budget Office
All worker rushes in 1-2 spt cities are allowed(and encouraged) - (12g - 36g)
All Panzer rushes under 400g are approved.
All cultural rushes in newly or recently acquired cities are approved.
All Swordsman rushes in corrupt cities are approved.

Please maintain 2500g treasury

Preturn

Rush Library in Salamanca
Rush Library in Kahnawake

Build Queues

Montis Abeo Gramen

Bizen - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Shimonoseki - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Hakodate - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Leckopolis - [Panzer/ Panzer/ Panzer]

Novgorod - [Swordsman / Swordsman / Swordsman]

New Ise - [Harbor / Library/ Market]

all new French cities - [Library / Courthouse/ Harbor/ Aqueduct/ Swordsman or worker]
Note: if the city already has item in queue, move to next one. No Temples needed if the city has a Library already. Please change the existing queue.

all newly acquired cities - [Library / Harbor/ Aqueduct/ Swordsman or worker]
Note: if the city already has item in queue, move to next item.

"The Shore" Proivance.

All cities with 1>x spt should build workers

any other cities with a 1<x spt should build Courthouses, Marker, or a Library

Southwest Province -

Queues are very simple - after the cities have completed their current queues (those remaining from last t/c) build Panzers, Artillery, Bombers!

Exceptions - If the city can build a factory, do so when the city has finished building it's current thing. I've tried to make the instructions as simple as possible, as I'm sure you are busy...

worker map:

Sorry about the large area of the image...

For size ~20 plan cities, well, start by first irrigating all to be irrigated, and mine everything else.

Then start adding workers (especially foreigners) to the cities until they reach size 19.

Then start mining plains, shielded grasslands, and deserts until the city is generating around 40 food per turn. not too much more.

Update our Research Queue as follows:

1. Fission (4 turns - Current)
2. Ecology
3. Synthetic Fibers
4. Computers

There has been little participation in the establishment of this queue (in both the discussion thread and the poll thread), possibly because it is a no-brainer at this point in the game.

Nonetheless, please update the queue accordingly unless this poll indicates differently. Note: For the poll to supercede these instructions, there must be at least 10 votes with a 2-1 plurality of votes for a single option.

GBM - It would make it a lot easier to list the cities and current queues. I have 150 queues to look at, and any empty ones during the preturn will be changed.

Please follow the results of this poll. The military should work out the details.

Preturn - 1625AD

Turn 2 - 1635AD

Field Report: We have taken all of England and Russia during the preturns (with a few English jungle cities in the next succedding turns). On turn 2, we bombarded the ENTIRE Perisian SoD, and attacked some preliminary cities. 50% of their entire army was defeated in that strike. We have since gone on with our extra panzers, taking 2/3 of Persia. Persia now has a mere 10% of their origanal army, while we only lost 10 units total (compared to the Persian's 100 units, and some 30 units of the English and Russians combined).

1635AD - After Persia

Code:
The Persian Army - Timeline
Unit		Now	After	End Turn 2
Inf		52	32	14
Rifle		41	15	5
Longbow		8	0	0
---------------------------------
Total		101	47	19

Stack contained - 38 units

1645AD - The Chinese attack!

Field Report: After slaughtering the Persian army down to size, the Chinese attacked us the very next turn! They have multitudes of cavalry, infantry and riflement headed for Hyderabad! Also, a Chinese Cavalry Army attacked Salamanca, but the Vet Infantry was valiant, and won! The infantry had no loss of hp and became elite! (Film at 11!).

GREECE DECLARES WAR!!! 1645AD

Chat Log

Field Report: The Greeks have also declared war on us! With a war on two fronts, I suggest perhaps calling a mobilization vote. However: We only need 94 tiles until domination! We also need more infantry. Also, as a result of this war, our science research was crippled. We were able to push back a huge Chinese stack. Preliminary results are:

Code:
Unit		Now	After	
Inf		60	51
Rifles		64	60
Cavalry		40	0 :hammer:
-------------------------------------------
Total		164	111

1st Stack contains - 23 Cav
2nd Stack contains - 8 Inf, 4 rifles, 16 cav, 1 longbow
lost cav - 1
Total: 53 units

This ENTIRE stack is gone!

So . . . anyone hear any rumors about there being a turnchat on Wednesday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom