Turn Chat - 1645 AD - Saturday, July 20th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I apoligize for "forcing us to upgrade" the demogame early. It wasn't my Idea :(.

But, I DID try to unistall using Windows' Add/Remove function. And, I see NOW that the Civ III splash screen says v1.29f, wish I would have noticed that when I loaded up Civ III for last night's game.

On another note: chatlog, anyone? :)

Donsig, my summary is as follows

- We took all the cities we set as our goals (all up to Salamanca).
- After taking Salamanca The Iro wouldn't accept our generious offer to take the 3 cities traped in our lands for peace. They were stubborn and couldn't see that we would take them anyway so they denied even a single city. As a result we took them by force.

-During our push for the Iro Capital Heiraconpolis temporarily flipped back to the Iro. But we retook it. We then rushed Libraries in nearly all (if not all) the conquered cities.

-All of our Infantry troops were mechanized after we took Salamanca and Leo's.

-We sold the secrets for Aviation to the Zulus, Babylonians, English, and Indians.

-We also discovered Miniturization on the last turn and have initiated research on genetics.

(sorry, it's not as creative as CT's or Donsig's posts, maybe someone can "spice it up for me?")

Originally posted by Falcon02
Donsig, my summary is as follows

- We took all the cities we set as our goals (all up to Salamanca).
- After taking Salamanca The Iro wouldn't accept our generious offer to take the 3 cities traped in our lands for peace. They were stubborn and couldn't see that we would take them anyway so they denied even a single city. As a result we took them by force.

-During our push for the Iro Capital Heiraconpolis temporarily flipped back to the Iro. But we retook it. We then rushed Libraries in nearly all (if not all) the conquered cities.

-All of our Infantry troops were mechanized after we took Salamanca and Leo's.

-We sold the secrets for Aviation to the Zulus, Babylonians, English, and Indians.

-We also discovered Miniturization on the last turn and have initiated research on genetics.

(sorry, it's not as creative as CT's or Donsig's posts, maybe someone can "spice it up for me?")
Sure im gonna "spice"it up:lol:
After gloriuos battles where we captured important cities as salamanca.
We then sended a diplomat to talk about peace.The barbarian fools chopped his head off so we teached them a lesson.
While we are fighting some stubborn citisens in Heiraconpolis
tried to turn back to their culture.We retook it and executed the leaders of the resistance.
We then imported books to make our citisens buzy and not let them thinking.
When we got in Salamance a old friend named leo came to our infantry and said he could make it cheaper to upgrade our infantry
We then got money for selling secrets on our good friends
We discovered how to make micro chips and such and now we are researching how to clone a sheep.I can assure you its name will be "Dolly"
Voila.Enjoy!:lol:

Everybody thank Tbay for always logging the Demogame room, he sent me a copy and I cut out the turnchat itself from the day's log.

EDIT: BTW I cut out the part where I uninstalled (or tried to) the patch 1.29f, since it was in the middle of alot of other stuff (unrelated to the demogame)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom