Two questions (not sure if they're bugs or not...)

jeffreyac

Mostly Harmless
Hi all,

First of all - once again I am stunned by the amount of work that modders put into the efforts here; thank you sincerely for dramatically increasing my enjoyment of Civ IV!

Now, the questions: I've noticed a few things while playing, but I have limited experience with the Wildmana mod, so I'm not certain if it's working as intended am I'm just not used to it yet, or if it needs adjustment.

1) When researching the tech prereq for a house (say, Drama) I'll get the popup asking if I want support of that house. If I say no, I still get the house headquarters building in my city, and the ability to build house units.... which I think is the same as if I'd said 'yes'... so, what difference does the choice make?

2) I know at one time with FFH there was an issue with the AI not using naval units properly (or at all). Is this issue still present? (I've had a coupe of games with some significant islands/water areas, and I never seem to see any AI boats except for workboats and explorers - well, and pirates of course...)

1) The Event only has a meaning for House Ghallanda currenctly.
2) There is basic Naval AI (build ships, patrol sea, settle on other islands/continents), but no Naval Invasions

Top Bottom