Two Space Ships (26th March 2005)

OMG Fire in the hole!!! Dude nice rocket animation sweet job!!!

As always man you are the best at this Warhammer stuff.....I Love the oversized guns and everything...they are all perfect

MarcusSaurono said:
I guess now would be a bad time to mention that lasers don't really generate recoil? Great units though. Can't wait to put them in.
They could if they are x ray lasers generated my small nuclear explosions :)

I'm not sure but I believe the original ships were from Dragonair( Lineart was from the Mecha Domain site). I just named the ships "Executioner" and "Prosacutor"(I mispelled the name, and now its the official name...lol)..

They are the two main capital starships of the United Earth Authority, which they use to oppress the masses of the space colonys and Mars.

Camber said:
YES! Muffins, you are my hero. It has been so hard scraping around looking for ships that aren't linked to any movie or franchise. Thank you very much!

Sword of Geddon said:
I'm not sure but I believe the original ships were from Dragonair( Lineart was from the Mecha Domain site).

I think they are from a franchise of some sort.....

yes yes these look incredible but do they kick behind against a modern armour?

Neomega said:
I think they are from a franchise of some sort.....

That's okay, a less-commonly recognizable franchise will do just fine. I'm usually in the department of trying to pick the least-obviously Star Wars-related units, or the least-obviously Star Trek-related units. This wins over that any day.

They're very nice :goodjob:! But why do they have shadows?

Bright day
Oh you made me to post.
Beutiful thing! And missilesss.... :love:

I personally like the executioner (forgive me spelling isn't my strong suit) myself but the other one is pretty go one its own too! Great job!

Muffins, I finally have to admit it... I love your units. So smooth... so buttery. So light and fluffy!

STOP IT! STOP!

Obver a Month old so STOP IT! Stop bumping! STOP!

Top Bottom