[BTS] UI with more info

TOM90

Chieftain
Hello all,

I need some help with mod

I played CIV4 years ago and came back now. On youtube players use in their videos a cool UI which gives more info ( when a great person will spawn and such things). I dont know how to get this. This is a mod I suppose. Which one is it. How to install? THX

PS: I´m using steam

The mod that you want is BUG Mod. It can be installed as either a mod or in the CIV Custom Assets folder. If you put it in the Custom Assets folder it installs automatically every time that you launch CIV BTS. If you put it in the Mod folder, you have to launch it like any other mod. Since you are using Steam, you have to use the "beta" Steam version, which is really the unmodified version of CIV BTS. Steam's "normal" version is their modification of CIV BTS, which is not compatible with any other mod. If you are not already using the "beta", look at the thread "BAT install on Civ IV" in this Tech forum for Lymond's instructions on how to install it.

BUG stands for BTS Unmodified Gameplay. It only enhances the UI and changes nothing in game play. BULL includes BUG and makes some small changes in game play. It is very polular as well. BAT is also very popular. It includes BULL and many graphic enhancements, such as individualized uniforms, ships, etc. for each civilization. BULL and BAT are both mods that have to be launched like any other mod.

oh, thank you very much for these detailled informations.

I´ll try to install that BULL mod.

Top Bottom