Unable To Show Tile Appeal?

qwerty1234

Chieftain
Newbie here and I check marked "show yields icon" so I'm able to see the little production and food icons. However, I'm unable to see what a tiles appeal is. I hover over the unworked tiled and it shows nothing. I assume I must of turned something off? How can I see my tiles appeals? Thanks

Under lenses, there is a lens to show Appeal. If you hover over a tile, it will also appear in the tooltip.

Newbie here and I check marked "show yields icon" so I'm able to see the little production and food icons. However, I'm unable to see what a tiles appeal is. I hover over the unworked tiled and it shows nothing. I assume I must of turned something off? How can I see my tiles appeals? Thanks
Welcome to CivFanatics. :wavey:

Where is the tool tip? I seem to hover over a tile and nothing happens. thanx
What system are you playing on? I'm only familiar with PC. Check your settings to make sure tooltips are enabled. If they are, you should be able to hover your mouse over a tile for a few seconds, and a tooltip should appear telling you the tile's yields, appeal, and any improvements, districts, or buildings built on the tile.

Top Bottom